Reviews 465 Learners
A Succinct overview of PRINCE2® Principles, Themes and Processes. PRINCE2® provides guidance that gives individuals and organizations the essentials of running a project. PRINCE2® is easy to learn and a flexible method that can adapt to all types of project.
About The Course
This course is to provide detailed insight into PRINCE2® methodology. The first 4 days cover what, how and why's of PRINCE2® . The last 4 days are about understanding the management product in details and the application of PRINCE2® through case studies
What are the course objectives?
PRINCE2® Certification Program will enable you to learn how to:
1. Manage projects or work in a project environment using the most globally recognized project management method
2. Deliver to budget, quality and time, while mitigating risks, managing inter-dependencies and identifying opportunities.
3. Use a Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects
4. Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, therefore, improving communication and controlWho should go for this course?
This Course is designed for all those Individuals looking to gain knowledge on the PRINCE2® methodology and best practices of Project Management. Ideally suited for Project Managers, Project Planners, Project Leaders, Project Directors, Software Professionals, Program Managers, Department Heads for Information Technology.Pre-requisites
There are No Prerequisites to appear for PRINCE2® Foundation Exam. However you need to be PRINCE2® Foundation Certified to appear for PRINCE2® PractitionerCase Studies & Project
Towards the end of the Course, you will be working on a project where you will be using Six Sigma methods and tools to perform baseline and data analytics. Here are the few Industry-wise (technology) case studies e.g. Finance, Retail, Media, Aviation etc. which you can take up as your project workWhy Learn PRINCE2® ?
1. Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
2. Acts as Qualification/Disqualification Criteria for Top Paying Project Management Jobs in the UK and Europe3. Recognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
4. Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement5. Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at the Mid/Senior Level
6. Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes7. Shows your commitment to the Project Management profession
Learning Objectives - - In this module, you will understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment. Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management. Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment
Topics - PRINCIPLES, PROCESSES, THEMES AND TAILORING PRINCE2® TO PROJECT ENVIRONMENT
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand the Seven Principles and how they can be applied along with the process and themes
PRINCE2® Principles -Continued business justification.PRINCE2® Principles -Learn from experience.
PRINCE2® Principles -Defined roles and responsibilities.PRINCE2® Principles -Manage by stages.
PRINCE2® Principles -Manage by exception.PRINCE2® Principles -Focus on products.
PRINCE2® Principles -Tailor to suit the project environment.
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand the purpose, objective and activities in all the seven themes and how they can be tailored based on the nature of the project.
Topics - , Business Case, Plan, Quality, Risk, Progress, Change4. Processes
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand the purpose, objective and activities in all the seven processes and how they can be tailored based on the nature of the project
Directing a ProjectStarting up a Project
Initiating a ProjectManaging Stage Boundaries
Controlling a Stage,Managing Product Delivery
Closing a Project5. Tailoring PRINCE2®
Learning Objectives- In this module, you will understand how themes and processes can be tailored based on the size and complexity of the project.Topics - Tailoring PRINCE2® for various project scenario
6. PRINCE2® Practitioner- Business Case studies
Learning Objectives- In this Module, you will be discussing lot of Case studies and PRINCE2® Project Management methodTopics - Case studies, Project management method, Exam preparation
At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a dataset to work. Once you are successfully through with the project (reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance based grading. If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take additional assistance to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.